venerdì 1 aprile 2011

Budapest - Beading course and more

I've been in Budapest last week,a incredible beautiful city; awsome churchs and buildings with stong and briallant colors. I was wonder at begining why the Hugarian beading artists could make such unusual color combinations while they bead, then I saw it by myself. The atmosphere of the city; liberty and Ars nouveau stylishment. Gorgeous!!!! As a beadaholic I was also looking for some bead shop based on following link http://www.guidetobeadwork.com/l,cat_id,87-hungarian-bead-stores.php I tried to visit them all, but to be honest the beads of these shops are not very cheap for me... and one of them ( Gyongyhalasz )I couldn't even find the way in... the only thing I saw about this shop was a shopwindow...no indication for entrace... Anyway I want to add two more,I found them during my walking tour : The first one is in Buda http://wextrade.hu/ a small shop but cute. The second one is in Pest near metro station Oktogon in the coner of Kiraly utca and Eotvos utca, I found some good deal but unfortunatelyI don't remember the shop name. Since I was there I also took a great lesson from Vezsuzsi Her blog :http://vezsuzsigyongyei.blogspot.com/ I choose to make Hamilkar pandant Here is my version I was so in love with this pendant then finaly I made it! Happy : )))) With more than one hour remain,Vezsuzsi was so kind and generous to let me choose another pattern to make, so here is my Bodog pendant
You can find the patterns on her etsy shop




Thank you Vezsuzsi and I wish I can come cack to Budapest in the near future!


Have a nice weeked!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento