venerdì 22 aprile 2011

Escape project - Anthea set

Actually I was trying to set a Swarovski rivoli,

but I counted wrong number of seed beads,

and not only once....incredible but true;

and because the settings didn't match anymore,

the only thing fit was:

They are not glass cabochons.....they are glass pill which people usually

use for home decoration....and after I finished the setting,

I recall I admired for long time the original design form

Without the pattern I made these flowers named " Anthea ".

To be honest I am so happy for the result : )))

Then I counted wrong seed beads again (Maybe I meant it ; ) )

Here is my Anthea ring.

And the set complete!

Happy Easter to you all!

2 commenti:

  1. Very awsome collection, i love it especially the flower .
    When you see it you think it s real.