sabato 12 novembre 2011

Simple stuffs

I made this earring without pattern for Concetta's birthday.
Hope she will like them :) This necklace is my very first X'mas present of this year,
I won these glass cube beads form a hobby competition,
One of my friend is totaly in love with them so I made
this necklace with a really large advance for her.


And last week I've been in Milan for Hobby show
(to be honest if you are looking for some interesting
beading materials you will be probably really disappointed like me :( )
Of course this is my personal opinion cause I paid 8 euros
(with discount full price was 10 euros)and I got out after maybe an hour,
with only few semi-precious strand, with these I suppose Jasper drops
I made a flower ring.








Have a nice weekend!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento